Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pure Deliciousness!

This is God's gift to chocolate/peanut butter lovers!! And I am both of those! I can eat spoonfuls at a time. It is not a good idea for me to buy Nutella! But for Daniel's 32 birthday (he is not a big cake lover) I made him a cheesecake, a Nutella cheesecake! Wanna see?!



I totally intended on getting a picture of the finished product. But I forgot! This is what it looked like on Presley's plate...after she got done with it!!
I think she liked it!! Or maybe she loved it!
I cannot take full credit for this though. Kasey made it for Memorial Day this year and it was a hit. So, I thought I would give it a try too!

Wanna know how's it done?!

Here is what you'll need:
Desired pie crust
Container of Nutella
8 oz. container of cream cheese (softened)
Container of cool whip
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
Here's what you do:
Beat softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar until well blended
Add Nutella and 1/2 tsp of vanilla and mix well
Gently fold cool whip into mixture
Spoon into pie crust
Refrigerate for 4 hours

No comments: