Saturday, October 30, 2010

It is Done

I am sick of pink! Sorry Breast Cancer Awareness month but you are not my friend anymore. No, I jest. But really, if you are anything like me, you are sick of seeing all the pink arrangements I have come up with for the last 30 days. Therefore, I am officially calling it quits. Now, granted, my girl will probably still wear pink today and tomorrow but, no worries, you won't have to see it!!!

The good thing about the last few weeks is I have gotten back in the groove of this blogging/working/mommying thing and I may manage to get a few more post in each week!!

So, prepare yourselves for some posts about my boy, coming up! I will have some pictures from our Halloween to-dos and more fall fun. Plus, I will have a due date memorial post.

Until then, Happy Halloween!

No comments: