Friday, December 17, 2010

Food for Thought

Just a post to note a few things that have ran through my busy little mind lately:

-I wonder what my baby girl is doing in Heaven for her 1st Christmas.

-My husband does so much for us. It is 10:18 p.m. and he is back at work.

-I have done waaayyy too much for Christmas this year and my bank account is feeling it. (Thank God for the previous thought!!)

-How can people stand listening to Christmas music an entire month before Christmas arrives? A week before, and I am good!

-I love my job. But the hardest thing to do is to "replace" someone who retires from a company after 20 years. I know I did not and cannot replace her and guess what I am not trying. I will do me and you do you!!!

-Christmas is Jesus birthday!! And that is all! It has, in my opinion, become entirely too commercialized.

-Eat better. Exercise. Eat better. Exercise. I have got to find time to do these things. Can I blog and exercise and eat, healthy, at the same time?!

No comments: