Sunday, December 26, 2010

Green with Envy

I am so jealous of Daniel. He has a very close relationship with his extended family. They all live within 30 miles of us and they all gather together for every holiday.

My family, on the other hand, is not so lucky. I have an aunt and 2 uncles, 5 cousins, and a second cousin on the way that I only get to see at Christmas time. It is so overwhelming to try to catch up from a whole year in a short period of time like that.

I wish so badly that I could have my cousins (4 of them girls born within 5 years of each other) at my disposal all year long. I wish I could call them up for dinner or to go to church events together or just hang out and eat ice cream! But, nonetheless, I enjoy my time with my cousins when we do get to see each other, once a year! I have so many memories of our Christmas' together and I hope they don't end anytime soon.

I do hope to have some pictures of Christmas to post soon. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and ring in the New Year just the same!

No comments: