Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Good, The Bad, and The Broken

The good: I have been down on the scale the last few days. I also wore a bathing suit last week and I didn't look too much like a beached whale.

The bad: I have had ice cream treats for the last three days in a row. I have also gone well over my calorie limit the last three days in a row.

The broken: My back! Well, it's not broken really. But it is injured. And the nurse I saw could not give me a definitive answer as to what it is. Instead she gave me two prescriptions and told me if it wasn't better in two days to come back. I can't move my right leg without pain shooting into my back. I have a really hard time standing up and sitting down. All of this means that here it is the week before we leave for the beach and I am unable to exercise. But my darling husband informed me that I also can't get up and walk to the fridge as much!! Thanks, honey!

So, sorry to all the people who will be in Destin June 11-16 but I did the best I could to not scare you in my bathing suit!!

No comments: