Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baby Doc

I went to the doctor yesterday for my second every two weeks appointment. I was kind of nervous about my weight gain since last time I gained five pounds and my doc was less than impressed. So, this time I only gained one whole pound!! My doc and I were both very pumped about that. Other than that she projected that P weighs about four pounds. She still has about 6 weeks of growing left. If she doesn't decide to come earlier. My doctor advised me to prop my feet up all day while at work and go home and lay on the sofa and put my feet up on the arm rest to keep my swelling down. She thinks we should do one more appointment in two weeks and then start our once a week appointments. I also went to look around the labor and delivery floor of the hospital. It is very nice. Everything has been recently re-done. The rooms are nice and big with a place for the baby to stay in the room with us. They are labor, delivery, and postpartum rooms so we will be in the same room the whole time. So, all of that was very exciting for me. I am so ready for her to be here! But I am so not prepared for her to be here yet!! We have seven weeks to go!

No comments: