Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Slumps

It happens to everyone in all aspects of life. Professional athletes, writers, mothers, etc. Everyone experiences "the slumps". And, yes, yours truly is there. Right here. Right now. It is not that I have not had anything to write. I have. Lots. I have even mentally drafted a few posts and never got them down on "paper".


But I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am coming back around, slowly but surely!


Like I mentioned it is not the lack of material it is the lack of motivation. Material like Triston's first year playing basketball or my new job or the jewelry party or Daniel and his strange rash (on his face!) or Presley and the rigged Cutest Baby Contest! Whatever it may be I have lots to tell. And in all honesty will probably never get around to it all.


However, there are some things that I must get around to like my brother's basketball season starting on a good note and the Turkey Bowl (explanation to come). So, hang in there with me as I get my head out of the fog and begin sharing with you again.


For now, let these pictures of the "for real" cutest kids hold you over!!








No comments: