Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Poop" "Nope"

Funny girl of mine!! It is no secret to anyone that Presley is a few months behind developmentally. She has a speech therapist that comes each week to work with her and has progressed by leaps and bounds. Anyway, lately she has been so interactive with her speech. She is starting to have conversations with us. It is so much fun!! This is what she did the other day...

I was sitting outside while Daniel worked on his bike. She was walking around the driveway helping him "fich it". I was sitting on the post that we have surrounding our driveway. She crawled over the post and went behind me in the grass. She came up behind me and hugged me. Such a sweet girl!! Then she said, "Mommy, poop?" I said, "Did Mommy poop? No, Mommy didn't poop." Then she proceeded to pull the top of my pants out and look down them to make sure I was clean!!! She looked and said, "Poop? Nope!!" Then patted me on the back and went on her merry way! Only to come back a few minutes later and replay the whole event again!

Being a mom is so rewarding isn't it?!!!

No comments: