Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday Funk

I am struggling tonight. I have a heavy-burdened heart and I don't know how to change that. Some things on my mind:

I have lots of friends hurting. Lots of unknowns in many people's lives. Broken hearts after years of happiness. Broken feelings after months of joy. Just plain ole' brokenness. I pray for each of these situations and I am thankful that my God is big enough to handle them all.

I got some bad news this week that will effect my income in the coming months. It's not a big deal but the little things matter too.

I am very short on patience what with it being the first week of Daniel's school and our new schedule. He is gone, a lot. I am here alone, a lot. I am so proud of him for doing this and he is my hero. But I feel outnumbered and overwhelmed at home.

Every time I say that I a in a funk (kind of like I want to say right now) I have/had? a friend who would say, "well, I am funky!!" That always made me feel better to hear her say that. What I would give right now...

Well, anyway, I just wanted to get my feelings out there. However, I have dirty kiddos and dishes to deal with right now.

No comments: