Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crack of dawn...








This morning Triston and Daniel got up at the "crack of dawn" to get to Knoxville for the UT vs. Wyoming game. Some of our good friends let us use their tickets for the game and we are soooo appreciative!! Unfortunately, our Vols could not pull out a victory for us but they still seem to have had a good time. Here are some pics of them...





Friday my dad went to eat lunch with Triston for Grandparent's luncheon and Triston informed my dad that he and his daddy were going to have to get up at the "crack of dawn" to get to the game today!!! They repeat everything they hear don't they!




Meanwhile, while I had the day to myself, mom and I went shopping. The current condition of my closet was not matching the current condition of my body! So, we fixed that today with some new options and I love them. We also did some "wishlisting" for Presley. We created our baby registry at Target today. That was very exciting and fun. We can't wait for her to be here to use all of these things though.

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

I'm glad they had a good time, but sorry the Vols couldn't pull off a win at least for Tris!