Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bubba Bear

Have I mentioned before when we found out we were expecting lil' miss Presley that I had an underlying fear of my blended family? Well, I had one...a big one.

Triston was seven years old when we told him he was going to have a baby brother or sister. Of course, initially he wanted a brother in hopes for a little play mate. But Daniel and I figure this little sister thing is probably better for him!

So, let me take this time to introduce to you the best brother in the world. Okay, I know you have already been introduced to him but I gotta brag on my boy!

Yesterday at school, Triston got to pick a prize out of the treasure chest in his class. Ladies and gentlemen, that means that he had a good day! It's a rarity...but too much to explain now! So, he picked out this cute little guy...



...and no it was not for him. He picked out a prize for his sister. It was the first thing he showed me when I picked him up. He was so proud. He exclaimed, "I got something for Presley!"

Therefore, this is me, taking a dose of humility for ever thinking this boy could be a "bad" big brother.

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Congrats on the good day at school! T had his best day, when C had his worst :)

Sara said...

Oh, too cute! What a sweetheart! I can understand the "bad" days at school & my little guy is only in PreK. ;)