Friday, October 23, 2009

For the Last Eight Months

I always hear parents say they wish their child would stop growing so fast or they wish they could just freeze time. Wait. For. It. I am not one of those parents. I cannot tell you how excited I am that today my baby is 8 months old! I am equally excited that Triston and I carry on such adult conversations now that he is 8 years old! Don't get me wrong I love holding my baby girl and I know those days will be gone sooner than later. Trust me...I can't hold Tris anymore!


But how many happy dances do I do a day when I see Presley doing new things. Ya know, big girl things! It is not so much bittersweet for me. It is just plain-o sweet! Bring on the growing up. *Don't bring on the so-grown-up-I think-I know-everything though.*


So, as of today Presley...


~Is 8 months old.

~Weighs 12 pounds and 10 ounces and is 24 1/4 inches long.

~Has no teeth, but surely working on them.

~Has received her first haircut, but not professionally!

~Sits up on her own.

~Prefers solid food to a bottle anytime.

~Likes apple juice better than white grape juice.

~Would rather be in her walker than anywhere else so that she can throw all her toys on the floor.

~Only wakes up one time each night...hopefully that will change to zero times here soon!

~Laughs at everything her Bubba does and will not take her eyes off the dog!


Whachu lookin' at?



I'm always up to something!


Good night kisses!!



Wanna see my scar?!



No comments: