Sunday, March 27, 2011

Almost There

3/27/11: It is coming close to the end of my little project here. I really wanted to change my perspective on things in life. I found myself leaning more towards the things that weren't good instead of all of the things that were so good. I figured it would just take a little practice (and a little God!) to get me going on this. I was pretty much right about that. I see that focusing on the good instead of the bad will turn things around in an instant. If I can change this about myself I am so excited to see what other things I can make better as well. I am so glad to have this life to try and live out God's will for me. I am also thankful that as a human I am eternal. I have a forever home with my Savior! Now, what can I do in my next 30 days??

No comments: