Friday, March 4, 2011

Better is One Day

3/4/11: Yes! Today has been better for Daniel. He got his packing out of his nose and feels much more human now. He still has to stay elevated for 10 days and be very careful but, overall, he is returning to normal. Well, other than some ooze from his nose! Gross!! Otherwise, I got the opportunity (read: I had to jump into super mom mode and bail out Triston's mom) to pick Triston up from school today. I don't think I have ever done that. I loved to be there when he came walking out of school! To be the first person he sees in the afternoon was so rewarding. It didn't last long because shortly after we got home he started running a fever. He is currently curled up under 4 blankets. Poor guy! So, today I am glad to be a step-mom to a sweet (sick) boy. I am thankful to work for a company that offers sick time so I can care for my ailing family!

No comments: