Friday, December 26, 2008

Who is in Control?

Well, after all my huffing and puffing, I am happy to say that UPS/Gamestop have put me in my place. If you recall from a previous posting that UPS dropped off a package of Triston's Christmas presents and our dog chewed it all up. Well, as I lost my cool on the UPS customer service man as he informed me that we would not have these items replaced by Christmas I wondered if God had his own intentions for this happening. Well, indeed He did. I came home Tuesday from work and there was a box on the front porch. I thought someone had sent us something from Christmas. I was wrong though. It was Gamestop replacing our presents for Tris and two days before Christmas at that. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Why do I doubt that God is in control of things??
I must say though, the UPS delivery man did not learn from his mistake as the box was sitting right there on the front porch in reach of the same dog that chewed it up the first time; it was not between the screen door and front door or up high out of his reach. Come on people use your brain!!! Anyway, we got the presents back in time for Tris to have them for Christmas, praise the Lord!!!

No comments: