Friday, December 26, 2008

The Christmas Stories

We have finished 3 of the 5 Christmas festivities that we have on the agenda this year and we feel like we have been through the ringer. It is so joyous to spend time with family and friends and eat lots of good food. But when my head hits my pillow at night I don't remember much after that. For someone who has little to no energy anyway it has flat worn me out! But I am still going! This is a photographic summary of the fun times we have had so far...

First, it was Christmas with my extended family and Triston liked to put all the bows on his face. Unfortunately, a tradition that my brother passed on to him.


Then, there was Christmas with Daniel's extended family. He got a cool new Webkinz animal, Crazy T. And we enjoyed playing the Wii and ping pong and just haning out until we dropped!


And, of course, I am sportin' the 30 week pregnant belly!!



This was Christmas morning before Tris had realized that Santa came...



and this was after he realized that Santa came!!!


And here we are after all the madness of Christmas morning! Can't wait until next year when it is double the madness. So, we still have more to go with my mom's tonight. Then we get a little bit of a break and we have Christmas with Daniel's mom and dad on New Year's Eve! Until then you will find me sleeping a lot!!!

No comments: