Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Give it a Ten!!!


So, Presley's cardiologist likes for us to have her weighed between our visits with him. He likes to know what progress, if any, she makes while she is not in his direct care.

I took off work today to stay home with Presley because her sitter is out of town. So, today we headed to the ped's office to lay on the scales! Each time we have done this in the past the nurse has moved the "thingy" on the scale to the 10 mark and has always had to move it back down to the 0 because she had not reached the 10. Well, TODAY we were able to stay at the 10!! She officially weighs 10 pounds on the dot! 3.5 pounds and 4.5 months later she has finally reached the 10 pound mark (maybe it's the cereal!!). Progress!! Slow progress but progress none-the-less! I am so thankful she is gaining and not losing or staying where she is. However, that does not mean we are in the clear. That hole still has to get smaller and so far that is not happening. But we can rejoice in the small steps!

I had a friend message me one time after a weigh-in and she said, "Way to grow!" I thought that was so cute...I must recycle it. WAY TO GROW, PRESLEY!

No comments: