Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smiles, Hyper-activity, Obsessing, and Waiting

I am starting to think that maybe I should not post today as I am soooo annoyed. I don't know if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or just feeling overwhelmed or what but I am not very pleasant today. Sorry if it overflows into blogger world!!


I didn't get to spend much time with my baby yesterday. She was napping when I got home from work and slept until about 6:30. Then I was off to run the greenway with friends at 7:00. By the time I got home she was already sound asleep! I got to spend a few minutes with her this morning before work. I love that just looking at her mommy and daddy makes her smile! She was a bundle of smiles this morning.


Triston was a bundle of energy. I think the summer sun is getting to him!! He is so rambunctious but I suppose it is better than him being a lump on a log!! I just wish I had enough energy to keep up with him. He and I are going shopping today after work for Daniel's birthday present. He said that we should get him two football jerseys. One UT one and one Titans one. I told him that may be out of our price range. He was quick to inform me that the price of a jersey is a RIP OFF! He said if he had a store he would only make people $40!! I guess he is always looking out for the people!!!

Okay, so remember the post about the tattoo that Daniel got? Well, if we could erase that post and for that matter his tattoo then I would be happy. Not that I think that his tattoo was a mistake. You just have to understand my husband. He is somewhat obsessive. And when I say somewhat, I mean completely. He is an absolute perfectionist. And I cannot tell you how many hours he has spent in front of the mirror looking for errors or looking for ways to upgrade his tattoo. He is driving me crazy!!! I mean that in the nicest way possible!! He will, I hope, eventually get it the way he wants it but for now it is still a work in progress. Pray for me:)


And just in case you wondered there has not been a call from the surgeon to schedule the pre-op appointment. That is also driving me crazy! I need to know when to anticipate these things and I need them to call me ASAP!! I have a call into Dr. M's nurse so hopefully she has some insight for me.

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

AP woke up on the wrong side of the bed, too. She's been a grouch all day.

Rachel said...

Shoot me an email and I'd me more than happy go through the details with you. Trust me, I was a wreck, feeling very much the way you are now. But baby girl is doing SO well...she bounced back very quickly and was off pain meds before coming home.

keydarren@bellsouth.net