Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hold My Heart

I heard this song on the way home from work the other day and boy did it hit home. I just opened my heart and let it speak to me. And that it did! I am so thankful to have such an honest and merciful God. He speaks so clearly when we just take the time to listen.




As the day gets closer the reality of surgery becomes more and more clear. It makes it hard to focus on everyday life when you have such a major event coming up. And I am not really sure the day is ever going to get here. The days just drag by ever so slowly. I look at Presley and know that she has no idea what she is about to endure. I know she is going to perservere through this. She is going to rebound like a champ. At this point, the hardest part it just waiting on 9-9-09.



However, I am thankful that God still finds way to show me He loves me and Daniel and Presley. He still finds ways to let me know that He is in control. And that without Him nothing would be possible. He created us and will place in us whatever we need. He will hold our hearts!

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

I love this song, and I love that you were blessed by it. God will hold your heart; I will hold your hand.