Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday's letter


Well, Friday, not today's, letter was L! There are two reasons for this.



One is that I left my laptop at my work...eeeek! I was so bummed. I didn't realize it until I got home. I don't usually take it with me but I thought I might use it at lunch time (I didn't). When I got out to my car after leaving work I realized I left my lunch bag at my desk. So, I went back in and got it but still left my laptop there! I was lucky to have a co-worker meet me after he went in over the weekend. Now, I can relax, and browser the inter web!!!



The other reason is because Daniel and I went to a concert last night. It was a concert featuring a christian rapper named Lecrae. Daniel and I have always been fans of hip hop music. But we are not much on the vulgarity of it. We have found this artist and some of his other recording friends and we love them all. They are so entertaining and they do it all for Christ. So, we headed to a music venue downtown for the concert and we left feeling like we had been to a praise and worship experience. It was an incredible atmosphere. We were blessed by the testimonies of these artists.



No comments: