Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kiddos

This Wednesday is brought to you by the letter K. K is for kids! As in the loud ones! As in the rambunctious ones! The ones that don't sit still or listen to directions! This would include my kids! One of them anyway. A friend of mine has roped me into helping in the Backyard at church. That is the kids from K-5th grade. Our plan is to take the 3rd and 4th grade girls and break off into a class of our own. But tonight it was the whole class, boys and girls. Wow! I wish I had the energy of a 4th grader! I will add that my husband has been doing this same thing for the last few weeks. He has felt God calling him to work with the kids for a while. He was placed in the class with 5th graders and it is a perfect fit for him. They have taken to him so well and he loves it. I am thankful that God is using our talents to further his kiddie kingdom!!

No comments: