Sunday, April 17, 2011

WWWWWWW

W. Did you get that from the title?! Today my W is for work. Work! Because I want to go back to it right about now! I realize exactly how blessed I am to have the kids I have. But I also realize that God did not create me to stay with them 24-7!! My nerves just can't take it. Especially with P right now. She is sooooo whiny...around me anyway. Daniel says she is not that way when I am gone. She usually loves the bath but tonight she cried the whole time and tried to climb out of the tub. Did I mention my nerves can't take it?! All I am saying is I am just a tad bit ready for Monday to get here! You might never hear me say that again but for now, it stands!

1 comment:

The Writer Chic said...

Jealous! =/

My littles have been bringing out the ugly in me lately. Too many broken things, too many poopy accidents, too many bang-your-sister-over-the-head-with-a-toy-frying-pan tantrums. Boo!!!