Monday, September 28, 2009

There Ain't No Stoppin' Me Now!

Guess what we learned to do yesterday...

Yeah, my girl is getting big. And I don't say that just because she can sit up now...she is really getting big!! I cannot take her to be weighed yet because she is still on house arrest :) but next week we will see just how fat she is!!

I am so excited that she is still hitting those milestones. I had a fear that surgery would hold her up on somethings but she is proving me wrong. And I couldn't be happier about it. Now if I could just stop taking pictures of Presley and get some work done I would be good!!


**Ew, I just noticed how messy my house is in the background of these pictures. Well, that just goes to show how much work needs to be done!!!**

2 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

She DOES look bigger!! So what'd ya eat?

Sara said...

She's too precious! I love her face in the first one. :) Yay for milestones!